Come on #competitors why are you still using my name to #lure my partners away from me? If you're that good, then use your own feature and strengths and please state how good is your project instead, partners/members want to know. Ronald Aai is 100% dedicated to CLOUD.
WHY WE ARE NOT THE SAME!
1. How are you running AURAE? I don't see another code other than CT2.0 on the chain.
2. Same Jarvis tech? Please try to explain it. Reverse engineering is not equal to the same. Any technical diagrams besides mine? if you claim to be the same can i send you a BILL to ask for a 30% revenue split for CT? maybe i can work on this.
3. CloudSIM, i bet you're scratching your head on how to copy this and make it profitable globally right? with all your ex DAS coin leaders' skills.... trying to play this down.... But all i can say is in BLOCKCHAIN... DATA SECURITY is all that matters.
4. #competitor How did you get the EMAILS that you SPAM? bitclub? DAS? PLUS? because in CT we protect privacy. We never keep EMAILS nor PHONENUMBERS. so CT Partners/members why is #CloudSIM# important, we protect your PRIVACY from the START TILL the END.
5. #rogue I don't think you can copy this because not every leader nor member knows how this works yet so you might not be even thinking of this
6. Ecosystem, doing traditional MLM product selling on a digital platform is only best-called E-Commerce. If using your own coins then it's called a closed-ecosystem. What is an ECOSYSTEM in CT. A complex connection between the source of CTO and the utilization of CTO is it's various means back to the traditional economy without disrupting its normal flow of business.
7. TEAM Dedication. We obviously listed something that we have an advantage of, as we have a track record that shows our dedication, the journey that we had with the members. As most partners and members started with us when they LOST their CRYPTOS to SCAM projects. We helped them get back on their feet. You just plainly played them away with greed. Well, Greed is something we didn't practice in CT. All profits go to every member. There is no % set aside for companies or founders or anything that you wish to add into the middle.
Enough Ranting. It's just my 2cents. With this i leave you with a quote.
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking: What's in it for me?" - Brian Tracy
Ronald Aai / CTO, Cloud2.0